Proposal to: The Wealth Council - Strategy
Marketing and Communications Strategy for The Wealth Council
- Who You Are
- What You Offer
- Where You're Going
1. Who is The Wealth Council?
- Building your narrative
- Identifying your values
- Establishing your brand
- Communications style guide
- Visual identity, logo, trademarks, brand marks, etc.
2. What does The Wealth Council have to offer?
- Telling your story
- Articulating your product and service
- Providing value, creating content
- Social media platforms, presence and plan
- Media plan
- Internal communications
- Standardized phone, email communications
- Social and digital marketing
- Mailings and printed materials
- Gift product or branded merchandise
- Crisis communications
3. Where does the The Wealth Council want to go in the future?
- Growth mindset
- Includes #1 and #2 but next level, with greater sophistication
- Scalable marketing strategy
- Scalable communications plans (proactive, reactive)
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement